Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Moving On...

So the last few months have been full of ups and downs. I have felt neurotic. Happy/sad depending on you. I had the chance to tell you it was over the other day. That felt good. It really did. I had the power. And guess what, I still do. I asked you to coffee as a friend. You can't be bothered to respond. Do you know how much of a wimp that makes you? I literally stated, "If you don't want to, just say no." Guess that was too much for you. Do you think that you have the power because you didn't respond? Well, the joke is on you. I actually expected to hear "no" from you so no response did catch me off guard. But since you can't be man enough to express an opinion I am forced to apply mine to you. Therefore, we are not friends, never were really. Oh, don't worry you probably won't even notice. But I will. I know. I feel different now. I finally feel like I have control over my emotions again. Not only do I not care what you think. I don't care if you think it (whatever it may be). Enjoy the life you have created. It will be lonely. You did it to yourself. Maybe one day you will learn, but like most things in life, probably not. Good luck to you and whoever comes into your life, because it won't be me.

No comments:

Post a Comment