Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Have Fun!

So I've noticed that lately I have been trying to have more fun. This makes me wonder when I stopped having fun. How does that happen. How do we get so busy or so grown up that we forget to do things that make us smile. I went to the fair over the weekend. And I rode the rides. I can't tell you the last time I did that. Spinning in circles, making myself sick, and laughing my head off. With all the things I'm trying to do for myself this year, I'm going to add this in too.

No one is going to make me feel bad for being myself. I'm not going to let you use me. And I'm going to stop being such a stick in the mud and just start having fun. I think the world needs for laughter. More fun. Things that make you smile. Make a fool of yourself. Most likely no one will notice and if they do, so what! It's your life-live it to the fullest and enjoy it. That's what I plan on doing this week.

Today I had lunch with a friend. The same one that made me feel bad earlier this month. Well, I don't care what he thinks anymore. And guess what, we had a great time. Well at least I did. I don't really care if he did or not. I enjoyed myself and laughed (okay mostly at him, but that's another story). So that's my goal. Laugh, have fun, and enjoy myself. Life is too stressful and busy to let it all go by so boringly. (And yes, I think I just made that word up!)

No comments:

Post a Comment