Thursday, January 17, 2013

Being Used

You know, it's very hard to tell when someone is using you. Even as an adult I find myself questioning the motives of people. I just don't get the way people treat me sometimes. I am a loving generous person who just wants people to be her friend and treat her with respect and honesty. Why is this asking so much? One day I'm good for some things, but the next day not even worth talking to (and yes, I deserve to be treated better). Then you call because you need a ride or a sitter or something else in between, but want to grab lunch. Hell no? WTF! Why? I just find myself questioning. When do I start saying no? How do I treat myself with respect and still be your friend? Are we even friends? things to think about I guess...

No comments:

Post a Comment