Friday, October 9, 2009

How the Lord Provides

So I thought I would take this oppurtunity to tell you some wonderful things God is doing in my life. First, let's talk money. My DH paycheck was larger then expected. Second, there is a dinner at my church for couples. It costs $20, but because I signed up for the Mom's Morning Out program that didn't work I get to go for free. And third, I got a job offer. It's funny because I've been asking the Lord to provide me with a job, but I didn't know how to find one or know that I was making the right choice. Well, yesterday when I was shopping at Gymboree the new store manager said, "how would you like a job here." I was like "yes, please". I really think the Lord led me to this place, so please pray for me. I am turning in my application later today and leaving it in God's hands. The second thing I want to talk about is food. There are many things that the Lord has done like Angel Food and helping me become a crazy coupon lady LOL. In fact, I have been spending much less on our groceries and we have more food then ever now. Isn't it great! Just the other day a large box arrived. I couldn't remember ordering anything so I was excited to see what was inside. Turns out it was 4 boxes of rice. A company I had complained to like a year ago had sent me the boxes thanking me for helping them find a problem in their production line. So, don't lose hope. The Lord provides and he helps me survive.

No comments:

Post a Comment